Machine Learning Architects MA and Canada
Responsible for building Machine Learning architecture and solutions to maximize the interpretation of our data in order to provide reliable predictive models.Provide insight of network data and solve complicated network problems with Machine Learning, Data Mining or Statistical Inference techniques.Design, document and lead the implementation of software and systems to help ensure optimal implementation of the neural network models, real-time analytics with enterprise data.
Full Paid Relocation
- Experience in the following areas: machine learning, large-scale data mining.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Deep understanding of statistics and probability.
- Proficiency with Python.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn.
- Experience resolve any domain problem use Machine learning technology.
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks Yarn, kubernetes, AWS ECS
- Experience with Spark ML/Hadoop
|Job Category||Architect, Machine Learning|